Chapter 51

Gionni

I pulled up into the driveway, hopping out and walking to the back swapping out the false license plate with my real one

I pulled up into the driveway, hopping out and walking to the back swapping out the false license plate with my real one. I then walked over to the car Rell drove tonight, and did the same to the plates. Only difference was he actually was out with my real plates on the car, so I had to put a fake plate on his. Although I had fake plates, if the cops ran them, they still would come up valid. Before walking into the house, I walked into the garage, opening a box of all my extra plates and tossed the ones I had in there with them, and then locked it back up. 

I entered the house through the garage so I walked into the kitchen, seeing Rell sitting at the counter, drinking a bottle of water, looking nervous.  glanced at him, tossing my keys on the counter and walking over to the fridge, grabbing a water myself. The room was silent while took a sip of my water, I could tell Rell was trynna read my mood but as always it was undetectable. 

I looked at him, "What were you thinking?" I asked him, making full eye contact with him.

He hesitated, while getting his response together. "I was mad and I couldn't just let him walk freely knowing he set that shit up" he paused. "But i wasn't gonna kill him, I didn't even have a burner"

"That was your biggest mistake right there" I said shaking my head. "Bad enough you went, but without being strapped?' I asked rhetorically, he knew that was just as dumb as it sounded. "So lemme ask you this, if i was wasn't there tonight, how you think that would've turned out?" 

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't kn-" 

"We would've been burying your dumb ass next week, that's what" I said cutting him off. "Thats exactly what was gonna happen, lemme tell you why, you dealing with a jealous nigga, a nigga that envys your life. Envy leads niggas to either kill or rob, one of those things already happened and you found out about it, so it mostly wouldn't have happened again. It was only one more thing that could've happened, and you walked right into it empty handed"

"I ain't expect him to be strapped, I never seen that nigga with a gun" he said as if that would make it better. 

"Just like you ain't expect him to set you up right?' I asked rhetorically. "I'm really getting tired of having to explain this type of shit to you Rell, I really am. Stop getting yourself in these dumb ass situations, you can't get yourself out of" I said. "It was just your fucking luck that I was there when I was" 

"You got some type of tracking device on me or something?" he asked.

"Nah, but maybe I need to" I said sarcastically, as I leaned up against the counter. "I was already there on my own mission, and I knew you was there too, I was just hoping you was smart enough to be strapped but.." I said shrugging my shoulders. 

"So you went there to kill him?" 

I shook my head, "I went there to put some fear in his heart, let em know he wasn't low. Offin' him wasn't in the plan, he's a kid but sense you showed up without a brain tonight shit went left."