Chapter 27

Troy 

It had been two days since the situation with Chyna at G's house, and thats the only thing that been on my mind since

It had been two days since the situation with Chyna at G's house, and thats the only thing that been on my mind since. Believe it or not, I was sick. When I tried to think of a reason why I did what I did, nothing came up, and thats what made me mad at myself more. 

I knew I fucked up, it's just when you doing shit, you don't always think about the consequences. Honestly, this all could've been avoided, but temptation is a mother fucker. The situation with India, started off with me genuinely trying to help her, sex wasn't even on my mind. Like I said before, I ran into her at the gas station, looking real bad like she was being abused, and she was with some nigga. I could tell she wasn't with him by choice, cause she kept giving me "help" signals, so I helped her. Turned out that the nigga was her abusive boyfriend that been pimping her out, and had been for the last few years. That night i took her home, and when we got there, she was scared out her mind, saying she didn't want to stay alone, and begged me to stay. Nothing happened, I didn't even sleep in the same bed as her, I slept on her couch and was gone by daylight. I had plans on telling Chyna about it the next morning but I knew it would've sounded like bullshit, so I decided not to, thinking it was a one time thing. After that night, I went back to Atlanta with Chyna, and thats when me and India's text conversations began. She claimed she just need someone to talk to, and wanted to open up about her life and how she got into that toxic situation with the guy from the gas station. From the beginning it was just me trying to help the girl, I always wanted to mention it to Chy but i knew she'd spazz, thinking it was more.  A few of the times within the last two months, Chy was spending weekends at her moms, since she been sick lately. Intentionally, my reason for coming to NY those weekends, were for business with G, but then things started to change after comfortability levels between me and India grew. 

Initially, I looked at India as friend who needed help, nothing more nothing less. She would call me when she needed to vent, we never went out anywhere, like on dates cause it wasn't that type of thing. The first time sex came about was one night when I was in the city, coming back drunk from one of G's events, she called, saying she was scared and wanted me to come over. I didn't think anything of it, since this wasn't the first time she asked me to sleep on her couch till the morning. So I went, and like the other two times, I fell asleep on the couch, but this night I was waken up by her giving me head. I remember pushing her off of me and jumping up, saying that she was wildn. Because that truly not the type time I was on with India, and I had no plans on cheating on Chyna, I attempted to leave. When I did that, thats when she threatened to tell Chyna a mad up ass story about me and her, saying that we been fucking and all other types of shit. Being as though it wasn't the truth, I weighed my options thinking if I told Chy what was really going on and then India told her some fake shit, who would she believe. Trust me I know this shit was gonna sound like bullshit to Chyna's ears, the fact that I was sleeping in this girl house, and not touching her. 

........

It was 7 o'clock in the morning, I walked into the hotel where India was staying, since she had already sent me her room number a few days ago when I was ignoring her, I already knew which room to go to. I walked down the hall approaching her room door, and then heavily knocked on the door, knowing she'd wake up from it.