Chapter 38

Rell 

It was about 3 in the afternoon and I had just gotten off the plane in Atlanta

It was about 3 in the afternoon and I had just gotten off the plane in Atlanta. Since I was coming out here by myself, I decided to bring Justin pout here with me. We stood outside and waited for our ride to pull up, I was going straight to Breah's, I wasn't even going to drop my bags off first. While we waited I pulled out my phone, dialing her number, hearing it ring a few times before going to voicemail as expected. It had been almost a week since I talked to her, and this shit was over today. 

"Nigga she really got you stressing" Justin said shaking his head laughing. 

"I wouldn't call it stressing, but she definitely got me on some shit" I said honestly. 

"Whatever it is, she got you catching flights to prove your point" 

I shook my head laughing, as our ride pulled up. Once the car was fully parked, he popped the trunk before getting out. I walked over, putting my two bags in, as Justin did the same. "Wassgood" i said, dapping the driver who looked pretty young. 

"Wassup with you" he greeted me back, before going over to do the same to Justin. "Where y'all headed?" 

"Milton" i responded, and he nodded his head as he got back in the driver seat, starting the car. 

"Don't you wanna drop me off at the crib first?" Justin asked. 

"Thats going out the way, I ain't got time for all that" I said, as we pulled off into traffic. 

It took about a half hour to arrive at Breah's house, I looked seeing there were no other cars in the driveway except her own. After getting my bags, I walked up to the door, ringing the bell listening to see if I could hear some movement. 

"You look scared as hell" Justin said laughing. 

I chuckled, "Shut up" 

We waited for about 2 minutes before hearing the locks on the door being unlocked. The door cracked open, and Breah's friend Ciara stood there. 

Her eyes grew big, "Oouuu" she said, in a ratchet voice. "Boy whatchu doing here?" 

"B here?" I asked.

"Umm.." she paused. "I mean she is, but I don't think she wanna talk to you" 

"Come on Cee.." I started. 

"I don't know, she's really pissed with you Rell" 

"Cee who is it.." I heard as Breah came walking up to the door, seeing me, rolling her eyes. "What are you doing here?" 

"You know why I'm here" I said, as Cee stepped out the way of the door. "I been calling you all week" 

"I know.." she said, shrugging her shoulders. 

"B let me in so we can talk" I said, stepping my foot into the house. 

"Talk for what Jarell, there's really nothing to talk about"