Who?

Faith POV:
"Girls hurry up! We need to be at the airport like yesterday!!" I yelled up the stairs to Gracie and Audrey. I swear these two are never on time not even if I had to be at an awards show, like right now.
"Sorry, I was helping Audrey find her neck pillow for the plane" Gracie said as they came down the stairs.
"It's fine, let's go" I say ushering them out the door and towards the car.
"So have they told you who you're presenting with?" Audrey asked on the way over to the airport.
"One of the nominees, I think they said his name is Tim McGraw" I say with a shrug.
"OH MY GOSH MOM" They yell nearly bursting my ear drums.
"Shhhh, what's the big deal?" I ask confused.
"He's one of the biggest names in country music. Not to mention, Nashville's #1 bachelor right now! You guys would make such a great couple!" Gracie said while Audrey pulled up a picture and shoved her phone at me.
"Girls, I dont need a boyfriend. I'm happy just having you two in my life" I say, although I will admit that he's hot, I wont tell them that of course.

Tim Pov:
I was at the venue preparing for rehearsal when Deano came strolling over.
"What's up Man?" I ask leaning up against the stage.
"Just wondering how you're processing that you're going to be presenting with the number one supermodel in the world at the moment!"
"What are you talking about? I'm presenting with Reba." I say confused.
"It was in today's email, they had to switch some stuff around in the shows line up. So now you're presenting with THE Faith Hill"
"Dude I dont follow modeling, you're speaking a foreign language to me" I say with a sigh
"Just look" He says handing me his phone "That's her on the cover of sports illustrated swimsuit edition this year and has been 8 other times and that's just a small part of her resume. Oh and she's single" he says with a smirk as he pats me on the back.
I just stood there staring at his phone. Rehearsals for presenting the award we're going to be very interesting tomorrow.