MR & MRS

Guys this is the last chapter I'm sad to see it end this one has been like my baby, I hope you enjoyed it and enjoy the last chapter.

Faith POV
I cant believe today's the day. It seems like only yesterday that I met Tim and now I'm about to marry him. I let out a breath as my mom zipped up my dress.
"You good baby" my mom asked from behind me.
"Yeah. I just cant believe this is really happening. I never thought I'd be this happy again and to have found someone that loves the girls just as much as me."
"You and those precious girls of yours deserve to be this happy." She said squeezing my hand.
"Thanks mama"
"You're welcome. Sweetheart you look so pretty, you're gonna make Tim and your daddy cry when they see you." I was about to respond when the girls burst into the room.
"Oh my god mom! You look amazing!" Gracie said
"Vera really out did herself" Audrey said coming up from behind Gracie
"Thank you girls. You also look very fabulous, Vera didn't hold back designing yours either." I said wrapping them in a hug.
"Faith... Sweetheart" I heard my dad day and looked up to see tears in his eyes.
"Don't cry daddy, you're gonna make me cry. I'm always gonna be your little girl" I said wiping his tears.
"I know you just look so pretty and I don't think Tim knows how lucky is truly is" he said and I smiled back at him. "You ready to go get married?"
"As ready as I'll ever be"
As I walked down the aisle with my dad I could tell Tim was trying his best to hold back tears. When I finally got in front of him I wiped the stray tear away that had fallen down his face. I was amazed I had made it through my own vows and his without crying since we wrote our own. When the preacher told Tim to kiss me he gave me more of an R rated kiss than a PG rated one. I gently got his chest as he pulled away.
"I love you Mrs. McGraw" he said as we walked down the aisle together.
"I love you Mr. McGraw. Thank you for changing my life and my girls life in the best possible way"

THE END
If y'all liked this one go and check out some of my others!