The Red Carpet

Faith POV:
"You guys don't have to walk the red carpet if you don't want to"  I said as the car started to slow down.
"We want to plus this is the first time you've offered to let us walk with you" Audrey said as she looked over at Gracie.
"Ok if you're sure and you don't have to answer any questions if you don't want to"
"We know mom. We're just excited to do this with you" Gracie said kissing my cheek.
"I'm excited to have you girls with me. Now let's get this show on the road" I said as the car door opened for us to get out. I only did a few interviews, which was nice because I could just ease right into model mode and the girls could just have fun getting their pictures taken as they walked down the red carpet.

Tim POV:
I was waiting in the long line of cars waiting to be let out onto the carpet and couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to say to Faith when I see her. I was so lost in thought I didn't hear my door being opened.
"Mr. McGraw, they're ready for you"
"Thank you, sorry to keep you waiting" I said as I stepped out of the car. Once I was out of the car I saw Faith's blonde hair blowing through the slight breeze. I let out a sigh knowing that I couldn't go up to her know for two reasons 1) she's too far up ahead, I would never reach her 2) it wouldn't be a good idea to make a big scene on the red carpet. I let out another sigh before making my way through interviews that all seemed to ask the same questions. Once I made it trough the round of interviews and pictures, I was finally in the venue. I tried looking for Faith, hoping she'd be out here mingling with people and not already at her seat but saw no sign of her. Guess I'll just be talking to her before we present.