Mama Perry

Faith POV
"Mom? Daddy?" I called out as Tim and I walked into my parents house.
"In the living room sweetheart" my mom called out.
"You ready babe?" I asked stopping in the doorway.
"I'm ready" tim said before kissing my cheek and walking into the living room with me.
"Hi sweetheart! I'm so glad you're home" my mom said getting up from the couch and coming over to give me a hug and to kiss my forehead.
"I'm glad to be home, and I brought someone for you to meet" I said while hugging her back before pulling away. "Mom, I want you to meet my boyfriend Tim. Tim this is my mom, Edna" I said introducing them and praying this would go ok.

Tim POV
Mom, I want you to meet my boyfriend Tim. Tim this is my mom, Edna" Faith said introducing us.
"Nice to meet you" I said putting my hand out.
"We'll see" she said and I quickly glanced over at Faith. She gave me a small smile.
"Mom, where's Daddy, Wes, and Steven?" Faith asked as we sat down on the couch.
"They went to go show Gracie and Audrey the new horses. Now Tim, what do you do for a living?" She asked doing the same head tilt Faith does.
"I'm a country music singer ma'am"
"And I assume you go to parties and spend time with other girls?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
"I used to be all about the partying and girls but since I met Faith, I don't think twice about it. I assure you that your daughter and granddaughters are the only girls I see besides my mom and sisters" I said trying to get a small joke in but she wasn't having any of the joke. This was gonna be a rough night and I haven't even met her dad yet.