Paris Fashion Week

Tim POV
I looked over at the clock and realized it was too late to call Faith, these damn time zones really suck. Thank god we only have a few days left of dealing with them. I still had a few more hours before I had to head over to the arena for soundcheck and meet and greets, I decided to go online and see if there were any pictures up from the shows she did today. I searched her name and Paris Fashion Week, I was not disappointed with what I found. Faith in a killer sleeveless half black, half white dress with a slit up to her waist. She looked amazing. I kept scrolling and almost dropped my phone when I saw the headline "Faith Hill taken to hospital after backstage collapse at Paris fashion week" I quickly clicked on the link and groaned as it didn't give any info besides a statement from Jason saying that she was getting the proper treatment at a near by hospital. I exited out and went to call her, not caring that it's almost 3 am there.

Gracie POV
Audrey and I were sitting in a room with mom waiting for her to wake up, while Jason was out in the hallway dealing with phone calls from tabloids.
"Do you think she's ok?" Audrey asked just loud enough for me to hear her.
"I mean her doctor said she is but she hit her head really hard on the counter and then the floor." I said grabbing Audrey's hand and squeezing it, trying to be the brave big sister even though I was nervous and scared as hell.
"That was one of the scariest things I've ever seen. One second she's laughing and taking off her shoes and the next she's on the floor passed out."
"I know." I said brushing a piece of hair out of mom's face. As I did I saw her eyes slowly flutter open.