Tread Lightly

Tim POV:
Talking to Faith was one of the easiest things, it's like I've known her for years not just a few hours. Learning about how she protects her daughters makes me like her even more, since that's how I pictures the mother of my children being. After Faith left the bar, I finished my drink and headed back up to my room. I ran into Deano in the elevator.
"I could thank you and the relationship gods right now!"
"Um why?" He asked highly confused.
"For pointing Faith Hill out to me. We just spent like 2 hours talking. She had to go do some errands and being with her girls but I think we might grab some more drinks later"
"Slow down buddy. From what I've read in interviews she's done. She doesn't really date, she's mostly invested in her daughters and her career. If you think you have a REAL chance at being the the guy she finally takes a chance on, you gotta move slowly. Don't scare her off like you did with Megan." He said patting me on the bat.
"It's like she's come out of nowhere and changed my life. She makes me want to be a better man, which is crazy because I've only known her for a few hours."
"Like I said Tim, be careful" he said as we got off the elevator and went to out separate rooms. When I walked into my room I saw my guitar in the corner and decided to try and wore a song out of the phrase I had swirling around in my head.

Faith POV:
"Girls, I'm back!" I called out as I walked into the suite.
"How'd it go?!" "Do you like him?" They asked at the same time.
"I think it went ok. Thanks to our little phone call, I told him about you guys and your lovely father. I don't know that much about him yet to draw that conclusion. He's easy to talk to, if that helps you any" I said sitting down on the small couch. "I might go back out with him later on after we pick up our dresses from Vera, get something to eat and go shopping."
"Go mom. We want you to do something for you. Audrey and I can figure something out something to do for a couple hours. You do so much for us and for your agency, you deserve a work free, kid free night" Gracie said sitting down next to me.
"I love you girls so much" I said pulling Audrey down next to me and wrapping them up in a hug.