TMZ

2 weeks later
Faith POV
I was in the middle of a fitting for the Vera Wang fashion show I would be doing tomorrow, when my phone started to ring. I motioned for Gracie to bring it over to me.
"Hello?"
"Faith, would you like to explain why I'm getting calls from tmz and other places asking if your dating Tim McGraw? Apparently some photos were leaked of the two of you leaving a coffee shop" Jason asked not sounding too happy.  Mental note, remember to tell Jason when I date someone. I motioned for the woman doing my fitting to take a break.
"Sorry Jason, I've been meaning to tell you. I've just been really busy."
"Tell me what?" He asked impatiently
"We're kind of seeing each other. Well more like getting to know each other and see where it goes." I heard him let out a breath on the other end of the phone.
"Faith, you're killing me. You have an interview after the show tomorrow about how you're the first person to walk in all of Vera's summer shows, and now it's going to be all about if your dating or not"
"Just put it on the 'do not ask about unless I bring it up' list" I said solving the problem.
"It's not that easy Faith. You're trending on twitter. Do you know how glad I am social media wasn't this popular when you got divorced?!" I let out a sigh starting to get annoyed at this lecture. Sometimes I really hate being famous.
"Well what do you want me to do?"
Tim POV
I was listening to some demos when I text came in from my manager Nicole, it was a picture of Faith and I leaving a coffee shop, my arm around her waist from a few days ago. "Call me" was the caption. I let out a sigh and called her.
"Tim I like to be warned before I get calls from tmz asking about pictures of you with pretty girls. Now what's the story? Is she some girl from Vegas that'll be gone in a week?"
"Well hello to you too sunshine. Her name is Faith Hill and she's a model. I presented with her at the ACM's a few weeks ago. We hit it off there so we're getting to know each other. I'd like for her to be my girlfriend at some point."
"So you're dating again? Am I dealing with another potential Kristine?"
"She's not crazy. The only thing is she has 2 teenagers." I heard a long pause and a sigh on the other end of the phone.
"Ok, just try to keep it on the down low for now, until I can contact her manager and see how we're gonna tackle this.