Blast From The Past

Tim POV:
I looked at my phone and saw a random number, assuming it was Faith since she didn't give me hers, I opened the message and smiled when I saw "meet me in the lobby in 30"
"So what'd you think? Can you learn it by final rehearsal tomorrow? If not we can stick with city light" I asked looking around at them. They all nodded in agreement that it could be done.
"Awesome, if y'all got any questions just text me" I said as they were leaving my room. I looked at the clock and realized I still had about 20 minutes before I had to go meet Faith. I decided to take a quick shower before going to meet her. I got there a little sooner than expected. I looked around but didn't see any signs of Faith.
"Well hey there stranger. Didn't think you'd actually show" I heard from behind me.
"Kristine...." I said as I turned around slowly realizing it was her that texted me, not Faith.
"I've missed you baby" she said before kissing me, the taste of her lips were just as I remembered but I couldn't be pulled back into her psycho ways, plus I think I'm getting some where with Faith. I pushed away from her before she could get any ideas.

Gracie POV:
It was so nice seeing my mom so happy and laughing so much. I cant remember the last time I saw her so happy, maybe when she landed her 20th vogue cover last year. I know Audrey is just as happy as I am that mom is going to try and start dating. I think Tim will be good for her, from what I read at least and how's she acting after spending time with him. As we walked into the hotel I quickly nudged Audrey to look to the lift, where I saw Tim kissing some girl.
"We can't let mom go that way!" I whispered harshly at her.
"Hey mom let's go this way! It looks like there's some stores down here!" Audrey said trying to drag her the other way.
"Girl, I really just want to go up to the room and shower" she said turning and in that moment I think I saw for the first time in my life, my mom drop a limited edition Louis Vuitton bag and saw true heartbreak on her face.
"Cmon mom, let's go upstairs" I said picking up her bag and grabbing one of her hands while Audrey grabbed the other. As we walked by him I heard her say "you asshole" with as much venom in her voice as she could muster in that moment. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him look towards us. I looked over at Audrey and we both knew it was gonna be a long night and an even longer tomorrow, and do our very best to protect her and apologize for getting her hopes up.

Tim POV:
As I pushed away from Kristine I heard what sounded like Faith say "you asshole". It couldn't have been her though, right? Wrong, it was most definitely her blonde hair I saw walking down the hallway with a girl holding each one of her hands, I'm assuming those are her daughters. Shit! She must've seen Kristine kissing me. I finally meet someone who's not psycho and my psycho ex- whatever you wanna call her comes and ruins it. The worst part is I don't even have a way of communicating with her, until the awards tomorrow. If she even shows up to them now.

I'm sorry I had to add some drama, I couldn't make it all sunshine and rainbows