Shock

Faith POV
I stood there in shock, did Tim really just say he loves me?!
"You love me?" I asked making sure I heard him right.
"Yes Faith. I love you and Gracie and Audrey. You 3 have changed my life in the most incredible way." He said with a smile.
"I love you too. You flipped my world upside down and made me believe in love again" I said as he leaned in to kiss me. "You look nice in red lipstick. It's really your color" I said laughing as I pulled back and saw the lipstick marks.
"Maybe I'll start wearing it to my shows" he said while trying to wipe it off.
"Think you better keep it behind the scenes" I said helping him wipe it off.

Gracie POV
"We're good daughters. Think he'll tell her we had a small part in him coming here?" I asked peeking around the corner.
"Probably not" Audrey said with a shrug as she came up behind me.
"Be quieter! I'm trying to eavesdrop!" I whispered slightly harsh
"Did you hear that!?" She whispered hitting my arm.
"He finally said he loves her!!!" I said trying not to squeal.
"She said it back!!"
"Imagine if we hadn't pushed her to talk to him and then to give him a chance" I said thinking back to a few months ago.
"I don't think she would be this happy and content. I don't even remember the last time she was this happy. Maybe when vogue asked her to do that big cover shoot" Audrey said with a smile.
"They're definitely soulmates" I said watching them for another minute before walking back over to the couch with Audrey.