What Do We Do?

Tim POV:
Trying to forget about Faith to figure out why Kristine showed up after 4 years, was proving to be near impossible.
"Kristine, what the hell are you doing here?!"
"I figured we had enough space a part and we could start back up again! You said you needed space."
"No, I said you needed to go to outer space and out of my life since there's no way we were going to go any further than friends with benefits, no matter what you think or thought at the time."
"But we can be so good together!" She protested while trying to kiss me again. I took a step back avoiding her.
"I dont care about you, all you were was a good lay when I  needed one!"
"Fuck you! We could've been great and had lots of kids together!" She yelled before stomping away. As she stomped away I got an idea of how to get to Faith.

Faith POV:
The whole ride up to our room was a blur, all I kept thinking about is how stupid I was to let him lead me on. I should've just kept my first impression of him just wanting to get in my pants, and went on with my life, but no his soft eyes had to draw me in. As we got to the room the girls lead me back to my room and told me to change and that they'd be back with some tea and chick flicks. How'd I manage to raise such amazing girls??

Gracie POV:
"What are we gonna do about mom? I don't think I've ever seen her this heartbroken, not even when dad left." I said with a sigh
"I don't know, what would she do for us?" Audrey asked.
"Threaten to kill the boy, but somehow I don't think we're gonna be able to do that" I said while starting to make mom a cup of coffee"
"I guess try and show her how much we love her" Audrey said with a shrug as she logged into Netflix on the laptop.
"I don't get why he would lead mom on if he had a girlfriend though" I said as there was a knock on our door, I looked over at Audrey and she just shrugged. I went over and looked out the peephole, then walked back into the small kitchen, where Audrey was sitting.
"Who was it?"
"Our little lying friend from the lobby and I'm almost 1000% positive, mom doesn't want to see him"