Dates

3 months later
Faith POV
As the plane landed in Nashville, I got an email from Jason about the Europe shows and nearly screamed when I saw the dates.
"You've got to be kidding me!?" I said tossing my phone into my bag as the girls started to get off the plane.
"Everything ok?" Gracie asked once I got off the plane.
"Just Jason being Jason. He sent me the dates for the Europe shows and they aren't when they usually are. They're a week earlier than they were last year."
"I thought that was a good thing?" Audrey asked confused.
"It usually is, but it falls during the time we were going to spend with Tim while he's on his tour" I said as we walked through the airport.
"I thought y'all talked about what was gonna happen with your relationship when you had to travel out of North America?" Gracie asked. How does she know all this stuff!?
"It came up briefly over drinks one night but we didn't get too in depth about it"
"You'll figure it out. You've got the whole New York/ Nashville thing figured out pretty well" Audrey pointed out.
"I guess you're right" I said with a smile as I saw Tim waiting for us.
"Hey baby" he said before kissing me.
"Hello minions" he said calling the girls his nickname for them ever since New York. I just rolled my eyes at their antics. "How was your flight?"
"Pretty smooth nothing to write a letter over" Gracie said with a shrug.
"Hopefully it's like that when we go to Europe" Audrey said and in that moment I never wanted to kill her more. I really didn't want to have this conversation in the car.