Just Be You

Faith POV:
The girls and I were out having dinner, well more they were devouring burgers and I was picking at my salad.
"Mommmm, earth to mom" Audrey said getting my attention.
"Sorry sweetheart what were you saying?" I asked looking up from my salad.
"Are you ok? You look lost and you've been stabbing that piece of lettuce for like the past 5 minutes" Gracie asked.
"I'm fine girls, just nervous about tomorrow"
"Nervous about tomorrow or scared of getting your heartbroken?" Gracie asked raising an eyebrow at me.
"When did you get so wise?" I asked looking over at her.
"We learned from the best. You've always told us life is about taking chances. Like when you decided to switch agents not that long ago" she said taking a sip of her lemonade. "Take the chance, I think he makes you happy. When you came back to the hotel you looked the happiest you've been in a while" Audrey added.
"You guys have been my life the past 10 years. I dont even know the social norms on dating. Maggie, Lauren, and Taylor don't keep me updated on that stuff, they just come to me for advice about the new guy they're dating. I'm like their second mom" I said with a sigh.
"Mom stop stressing! When we started a new school what'd you tell us?"
"To just be yourself. They'll like you for you"
"Exactly! So just be yourself and if he doesn't like you for you, sidekicks and all then he's not the right one for you" Gracie said finishing Audrey's first thought with a smile.
"You girls are too smart for your own good" I said shaking my head and thinking about Tim's number in my bag.

Tim POV:
It had been a few hours since I heard from Faith and had actually been able to finish a song in that time. I quickly texted the guys in my band asking them to meet me in my room so I could play them the song.
"What's up boss?" They asked walking into my room and sitting on the couches and chairs around me.
"How fast can you learn this song? I want to perform it tomorrow night." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw deano shaking his head. I chose to ignore it as my phone signaled a text had come through.

Well would you look at the Maggie has made some what of an appearance here!