Intimidation

Tim POV
I stood there anxiously waiting for Gracie and Audrey to say something, literally anything.
"So you're the one that's sent our mom on a roller coaster of emotions the past few days?" I'm pretty sure it's Gracie that said this.
"Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. I never wanted to hurt her" I say as they narrow their eyes at me like a cheetah watching its prey. Is this what it's like getting questioned by the cops!?
"Despite that little hiccup you seem to be ok, but it's only day like 3 of you knowing each other" Audrey said before looking over at Gracie. "If you hurt her again, we have some nice blackmail on you and these lovely things called social media accounts to air out that blackmail" she continued, I just met them! How do they already have blackmail on me!?
"Audrey!" Faith scolded her
"Sorry" She said with a shrug before looking over at Gracie. Faith looked over at me and mouthed 'I'm sorry' I smiled at her letting her know it was ok.
"Have you decided what you want to eat?" Faith asked the girls.
"Pizza and fries, if that's ok with you guys" Gracie said.
"Fine with me! I could live off pizza!" I said with a smile
"You're lucky the vogue shoot and Vera's summer showcase is for a couple weeks!" Faith said shaking her head. Does she really never eat junk food!?
"We know, that's why we want it" Audrey said shrugging as Faith walked down the hall to call for the food.
"I know you probably don't like me that much but.." I was cut off before I could finish.
"Oh we like you. We pushed her to get to know you, but if you hurt her or pull anything shady or something we don't approve of, just know we have black mail on you and won't be afraid to use it. Oh and one more thing, we're capable of making Prince Charming turn back into a frog. Got it?" Gracie asked looking over at me.
"Got it" I said swallowing hard. Damn, who knew 15 and 13 year olds could be so intimidating!?