Car Conversations

Tim POV
"Oh that's right. Y'all are going to Europe soon. Did you get the dates for that yet?" I asked putting their bags in the trunk.
"Yeah, I got the email with the dates as we landed." Faith said with a sigh as we got in the car.
"When do you guys head over there?"
"Right when we're supposed to do that west coast leg with you. You know the one time in my schedule when I didn't have anything to important going on" Faith said looking over at me as I pulled onto the highway.
"It's fine baby. We'll figure something out, we always do" I said grabbing her hand and kissing it.
"I know. I was just really looking forward to it and wasn't expecting them to move up the dates of the show."
"I was too but I guess I can share you with Europe for a week or two and when I'm done touring this year, I'll just travel with you and the minions."
"I guess that works too" she said teasingly as she turned on the radio.
"When are you gonna bring him to meet Nana and Grampy?" Audrey asked breaking the lack of conversation.
"Audrey..." Faith said in a warning tone.
"Actually I was kind of wondering when I would get to meet them and maybe see where you grew up" I said pulling down my street.
"You were!?" She asked surprised.
"I mean yeah. It's been 3 months, I met the minions after like one day. Plus I was thinking maybe this weekend y'all could meet my mom." I said putting the car in park as we pulled into my driveway.