3 Words

A few weeks later
Faith POV
"Mom will you chill out! You packed everything a person could possibly need!" Gracie said as I was pacing in my room trying to remember everything we would need for Europe.
"I know, I just wanna make sure we have everything"
"Mom is this really about having everything packed?" Audrey asked walking into the room
"What else would it be about?" I ask stopping in my tracks.
"That this will be the first time that you're gonna be away from Tim for a long period of time" Gracie said tilting her head. I let out a sigh and sat down on my bed.
"I dont know maybe. Is it bad if it is?" I asked looking up at them.
"No mom, you love him, even if you haven't told him that yet. You're gonna miss him, it's normal" Gracie said with a smile. As she said that there was a knock on the door.
"Are you guys having friends over?"
"No"
"Stay here. I'll be back" I said walking out of the room. I looked in the peephole and quickly opened the door.
"Tim! What are you doing here?! You're supposed to be in California!!" I said wrapping my arms around him.
"Well my show got postponed till Saturday because of some severe weather so I dont have to fly out till tomorrow"
"I'm so happy I get to see you again before I leave for two weeks"
"Well I couldnt just let you go without saying bye again" he said leaning down to kiss me.
"Maybe the girls were right"
"About what?"
"That I'm nervous about going to Europe because I'll have some separation anxiety since we haven't really been apart for a long time."
"We'll be fine baby, you know why? Because there's FaceTime and the fact that I love you"