Pre Show

Tim POV
"Baby you almost ready?" I called out from the living room noticing our car would be here soon.
"Just have to finish putting my shoes on!" She said before walking out in the most breath taking, goddess looking white dress.
"You look amazing. I'm gonna be the luckiest guy there"
"You have a big night tonight. Performing an new song, that you haven't let me hear yet and nominated for album of the year" she said while fixing my shirt.
"I told you, it's a surprise baby. You're gonna love it, I promise." I said reassuringly as I grabbed her and started walking to the car bringing us to the cmas.
"Ugh fine!" She said sliding into the car. I could Tell She was nervous since she was playing with her hands.
"What's wrong baby?" I asked sliding in next to her.
"I guess I'm just nervous because this is like our official debut as a couple. Nothing really happened during the summer, and there was all that speculation after the ACM's even though we barely knew each other then."
"It's gonna be ok. Pretty much every artist that is gonna be there knows about us since they've seen us together or are friends. It's just gonna be confirmation for all the tabloid magazines and for that fans that as the minions call it 'ship' us"
"I guess you're right but they can just be so brutal. I mean look what they said about me passing out in Europe. They called me a drunk, a druggie and that I didn't deserve to be called a role model and that my daughters should be ashamed of me." She said sighing as she looked up at me."
"It's gonna be ok because its you, me, and the minions against this crazy world." I said before kissing the top of her head.