Freaked Out

Faith POV
Tim said his mom was coming over for dinner tonight, what the hell am I supposed to wear?! I didn't exactly bring all designer clothes. I dug through my suitcase and found a pair of skinny jeans and tank top that I had gotten from a Vogue shoot.
"How's this?" I asked walking out into the living room where Tim was.
"You look great! Like I said you could've put on a trash bag and shed still like you."
"I hope so" I said with a sigh.
"You're gonna do Fine baby. Stop stressing" he said before kissing me.

Gracie POV
Audrey and I were in the room we were sharing getting ready for dinner.
"Why do you think mom is so freaked out about meeting Tim's mom?"
"I dont know. Do you think maybe it didn't go well when she met Grandpa and grandma for the first time?" Audrey asked.
"Maybe but that was how many years ago? I would think she'd be over that by now" I said looking over at the clock, noticing we only had about 15 minutes.
"Or maybe she's afraid of disappointing or losing Tim"
"I think that's it, otherwise I don't think she'd be so freaked out" I said starting to walk out of the room with Audrey behind me.
"Girls please no fighting tonight" mom said when she saw us.
"Breathe mom. We aren't going to do anything that could make tonight go wrong. Everything is gonna be fine" I said as there was a knock on the door.