Dinner

Faith POV
We stood there in silence for a few moments before I finally broke the silence.
"It's nice to meet you" I said putting my hand out for her to shake but instead she wrapped me up in a hug. I looked over at Tim in shock before hugging her back.
"We don't shake hands in this family, we hug" she said stepping back from me before hugging Gracie and Audrey.
"I told you" Tim said walking up beside me and kissing my cheek. "Now who's hungry" he asked once Betty pulled away from Gracie.
"So Faith, from what Tim tells me and from what I could find on the internet, you're a model" she said as we sat down at the table. Great she googled me. I mean I shouldn't be shocked.
"Yeah I do mostly fashion shows"
"Seriously mom!? You do more than just fashion shows!" Gracie said as Tim put a a pan of chicken down on the table along with a salad.
"What else do you do?" Betty asked while putting some salad on her plate.
"I work with vogue, doing covers and ads for them. I also work very closely with Vera Wang"

Betty POV
"I did just see an article that you made history with her" I said before taking a bite of chicken.
"Yeah, a few months ago, I made history being the first to walk in all of her shows. Even when I was pregnant with these two, Vera was able to make a design for me to still walk in her shows." She said looking at her daughters.
"Congratulations on that. I know it's not easy being a working mom" I said knowing the different struggles.
"Thank you. Tim actually surprised me at the show with some help from Gracie and Audrey. Or as he likes to call them, my minions." She said with a big smile and her eyes sparkling. I could Tell in that moment that she really did love Tim and was just like he said she was. Now if Tim can keep his head on straight I may just get a daughter in law and some granddaughters.