McMom

Betty POV
As I knocked on the door and waited for Tim to answer, I thought back on what I had read about Faith and prayed that for the sake of Tim that she was as nice as the media portrayed her. I was brought out of my thoughts by the door opening.
"Hey mom, come on in. They're just finishing up getting ready"
"Hi honey. I know I'm a little early" I said giving him a hug and kissing his cheek.
"It's ok, I'm just glad you were able to come" he said as we walked into the kitchen.
"Will you girls stop with that" I heard a woman, I'm assuming is Faith laugh.
"I'll be right back mom. I'm gonna grab Faith and her girls."
"Ok sweetheart" I said while going to look through the wine rack.

Tim POV
I stopped in the doorway of the living room and just watched Faith and the girls laugh about something on Gracie's phone. If I continue to play my cards right this could be my future.
"I hate to break up this little party but it's almost time for dinner and there's someone I need y'all to meet." I said walking over to the couch.
"I thought I heard a knock and you talking to someone" Faith said looking up at me.
"She's a little early but she always is. Cmon she doesn't bite and she's gonna love all 3 of you"
"Alright girls put your phones away and on silent" Faith said standing up and walking over to me. I squeezed her hand before walking into the kitchen with her and with Gracie and Audrey behind us.
"Mom, this is Faith, Gracie and Audrey" I said motioning to each one of them. "Faith, Gracie, Audrey, this is my mom, Betty"