Surprise

Tim POV
The girls were able to save me a seat in the back of the room so Faith wouldn't be able to see me. My jaw dropped when I saw her come out in a long white wedding dress with black flowers all over it and her hair in this messy up do. It was amazing watching her in her own element. It was like a completely different person was doing this compared to the flirty fun Faith I've gotten to know the past few weeks. This Faith was focused and on a mission to show why she's the best in the business. As the show finished I slipped out before anyone could see me. I went to a local flower shop to buy some flowers for Faith.

Faith POV
I let out a sigh as I sat down in my chair backstage. It felt like the weight of the world had been taken off of my shoulders. All anyone in the fashion world was talking about was me walking in this show and making history.
"Mom you did so good!!" Gracie said walking towards me with Audrey.
"That dress looked better on you today than it did yesterday. It was gorgeous! Now time for the post catwalk family selfie!" Audrey said pulling up the camera on her phone. They each stood on one side of me and made kissy faces as Audrey pressed the button to take the picture.
"Thanks girls" I said as my phone started ringing for a FaceTime from Tim.
"Hey handsome" I said picking it up and seeing his face.
"Hey beautiful. How was your show? I'm sorry I couldn't be there but I got tied up in Nashville."
"It was good but would've been better if I knew you were here" I said with a sad smile.
"I know baby but that dress looked really good on you"
"Hey mom there's something in the hallway for you! And we can't pick it up!" Audrey yelled from the doorway. I got up out of the chair and walked to where she was.
"How do you" I started to say but stopped when I saw him. "What are you doing here!? I thought you were in Nashville!"
"Well your minions over here helped me out a little" he said motioning to the girls before wrapping me up in his arms.