Papa Perry

Faith POV
I was sitting on the end of the couch listening to my mom ask Tim all sorts of questions. If only he knew she was asking the easy ones.
"Audrey Faith Perry, it's nice to see you back in this house" I heard my dad say as I was looking down at the time.
"Daddy!!" I yelled getting up and going to hug him.
"How are you sweetheart?" He asked kissing my head.
"I'm good Daddy. I brought someone for you to meet" I said with a smile.
"Last time I talked to you, you said you weren't dating" he said raising an eyebrow at me.
"I know but I wanted you to actually get to know him and not just have me tell you about him."
"Ok. Where is he?"
"Tim, this is my dad Ted. Daddy, this is Tim"
"It's nice to meet you sir" Tim said standing up and putting his hand out. Daddy looked him up and down for a minute.
"I'll come to the conclusion on if it's nice to meet you once I find out how you treat my little girl"
"I understand sir" Tim said nodding his head.
"Well if the princess of the house isn't back" Wesley said walking in with Steven, Gracie and Audrey. I just rolled my eyes at him.
"You're just so fun" I said giving him a hug
"Mom and Dad said you were coming down for the day but didn't say why. So what's the occasion?" Steven asked.
"I wanted y'all to meet my boyfriend. Tim these are my brothers Steven and Wesley. Losers this is my boyfriend Tim."
"Boyfriend huh?" They said looking at each other before looking at Tim. In that moment I got flashbacks to my high school years and felt bad for Tim.