Not My Girlfriend

Tim POV
As I turned the corner from coming off stage I saw Faith walking down the hallway towards a dressing room to get her make up touched up before presenting. I stood back waiting till a make up artist left the room to try and talk to her. I softly knocked on the door frame so I wouldn't startle her.
"Come in" She said while looking at her phone, the sound of her voice was like honey.
"Uh hey. I was wondering if we could talk" I said slowly as she turned towards me, god she looks amazing in red.
"I don't have anything to say to you" she said almost in disgust.
"Look I'm sorry about what you saw yesterday but she's not my girlfriend..." I was about to continue but was cut off by her.
"So you just kiss random girls in lobby's?"
"No, as I was saying she's not my girlfriend. She's my crazy ex friend with benefits. She thought after 4 years I would want to be with her" I said taking a couple steps towards her.
"That doesn't explain why you were sucking her face off"
"She started kissing me and it was familiar so I kissed her back but only for a second before I pushed her away. I don't want her, she's a psycho. I want you, you're beautiful and genuine. That song I just sang, it was about you" I said grabbing her hands. She didn't pull her hand away so I guess that's a good sign. She was about to say something but was cut off by a worker.
"You guys are on in 5, we gotta get you to the stage" He said ushering is out of the room and into the hallway towards the stage.