Conclusions

Faith POV
"Was it as bad as you were expecting?" I asked Tim as he walked with me to get my jacket from the closet.
"I guess not but you could've warned me about your grandfather, uncle, cousin, your mom's possible temper and the fact your dad has a shotgun!!" Tim said as we walked back into the living room.
"What fun would that have been?" I teased
"Faith can we talk with Tim for a minute... alone" Daddy asked when we walked back in.
"Of course, I gotta go find the girls anyway" I said giving Tim a reassuring smile.

Tim POV
When Faith's dad asked if him and Edna could talk to me alone a sense of panic started to set in. I slowly followed them out to the back patio and sat down on of the couches.
"So Tim, before we draw our final conclusions on if it was nice to meet you, we need to know your intentions with our daughter" Ted asked sitting down across from me.
"Well eventually I would like to marry her. I've known since the minute I talked to her that she was the one for me." I said looking up at them.
"Gracie and Audrey seem to like and respect you, so that makes the decision for me to be ok with that a little closer than I would like" Ted said
"I know you don't wanna give her up honey and neither do I but she really seems to like him, so do the girls and his intentions are where they should be. Tim, it was nice to meet you. I'm glad Faith finally found someone like you. Take good care of my baby" Edna said with a smile
"You're right. Tim it was nice to meet you. I expect that when the time comes for you that you come here and ask for our blessing"
"I assure you sir, I will"