Something Different

Gracie POV
"Audrey, does something about mom seems different to you?" I asked as I saw her walking back towards us.
"She doesn't look upset like I suspected she would be"
"I know, do you think we should be concerned?" I asked unsure of how to act.
"Nah, she looks happy" Audrey said as she got closer to us.
"Mom, I think you need to fix your lipstick" I said as she sat back down next to us "it's a little smudged." I slightly smirked as she blushed and reached for her compact mirror and tube of lipstick.
"So how was presenting with Tim?" Audrey asked prying for information.
"It was fine" she said leaving it as that as she fixed her lipstick.
"Did y'all talk about what happened?" I asked trying to get more information out of her.
"Yup he might come up later" she said with a smile. I looked over at Audrey and smiled, knowing everything just might be ok. Or at least I could hope.

Tim POV:
As Faith started to walk away I just stood there with my mouth open in shock and trying to comprehend what had just happened, the fact that she let me kiss her and then her wiping her lipstick off me.
"Tim you're gonna catch flies if you keep your mouth open like that" Kenny said coming up beside me laughing.
"Shut up" I said before lightly hitting him.
"What got you trying to catch flies?" He asked curiously.
"I just missed Faith Hill, and I think I 'm having dinner with her and her daughters later" I said still trying to comprehend it.
"Damn, Tim. Look at you landing a model, definitely an upgrade from your psycho ex." He said patting me on the back.
"It's not like that. She's different, there's something about her that makes me think she might just be the one" I said seriously.