After The Show

Faith POV
Once the show was over the girls and I took a car back to the hotel.
"I'm so glad you guys came with me tonight!" I said squeezing them.
"Thanks for letting us come!" Audrey said kissing my cheek.
"Now to what really matters... what's going on with you and Tim?" Gracie asked with a smirk. I just shook my head at her and rolled my eyes.
"We're just gonna see where it goes. If it works, it works and if it doesn't it doesn't" I said with a shrug.
"Who are you and what have you done with our mother!?" Audrey asked as we got out of the car "you were completely freaked out about the idea of dating two days ago and know you're acting like it's just another day trying on dresses!"
"I guess I just have some confidence now. I'm still freaked out about it, I mean it's been 10 years since I went out with a guy"
"We know. Just be you, everyone loves you! And if he doesn't love you for who you really are then he can pack his bags and get out" Gracie said as we got up to our room.
"Let's get out of these clothes and make up, then we can order some room service" I said making my way to my room.

Tim POV
As the show finished I hung around for a little while talking to some of my buddies and taking pictures with some fans trying to keep from checking my phone to see if Faith has called or texted me. I finally decided to call a cab and head back to the hotel to change and get something to eat while waiting to go up to Faith's room. I felt like a teenager again, waiting for the pretty girl to call to confirm a date. I nearly ran across the room as I heard my phone chime signaling a text.

All right y'all, I'm gonna be posting another story soon so if you wanna check it out you can, it's called 'Marry Me'. I'm gonna try and update them both as much as possible! Drop a comment if you want! :)