Nonsense or Entertainment

Faith POV
As I finished up my fitting I looked over at the girls whispering to each other.
"What's going on over there?" I asked suspicious
"Just reading these interesting tweets and headlines. People seem conflicted about you and Tim. Tabloids are eating it up like candy but fans are conflicted on it." Gracie said looking up from her phone.
"I dont get why you pay attention or read that garbage." I said starting to put my running shoes back on.
"Well because it involves you plus we want to see other people's opinions. People think you could've done better for your first boyfriend back onto the dating scene" Audrey said. I just rolled my eyes at them.
"Will you please stop reading that nonsense"
"But it's good entertainment since we know the truth!" Gracie protested, I was about to say something but was cut off by my phone ringing.
"Hello"
"Hey there gorgeous" Tim's voice echoed through the phone.
"Hey, what are you up to?" I asked smiling, not like he could see me.
"Just listening to some demos and just got off the phone with Nicole. What about you?" He asked and I could faintly hear music in the background.
"Just finished the fitting for Vera's show tomorrow and funny enough got off the phone with Jason not that long ago." I said with a small laugh.
"Seems like we're creating quite the stir or at least that's what Nicole made it seem like. She wants me to keep it on the down low for now."
"According to Gracie and Audrey were all over Twitter and everyone has different opinions. So does that mean you aren't coming tomorrow?" I asked trying to not disappointed.
"I'm gonna try my best to be there baby"