Secrets Uncovered

Faith POV:
"Ok I'm ready, I don't come to the MGM much when I'm in Vegas. Are there any good bars here?" I asked walking back up to Tim.
"Yeah there's one about a floor down from here" he said walking us out of the arena and towards the elevator.
"I have to admit, I don't really listen to country music, unless some of the girls have it on during a photo shoot or when we're getting ready" I said as we walked into the bar.
"Really because I definitely pegged you as the country type" he said jokingly.
"I think that I listened to it so much growing up that I kinda outgrew it. If that makes any sense, but maybe tomorrow will change that" I said with a shrug before ordering a glass of wine.
"Well hopefully the rest of country music and myself can change that for you" he said with a smile as he ordered himself a beer.
"We'll see about that. So what do you do in your free time?" I asked taking a small sip of my wine.
"I work out, listen to demos, fish, hang out on my farm and my friends try to get me to date but that's kinda hard to do when your famous if you know what I mean. What about you?" He asked, I was about to answer but my phone started ringing, the caller ID said Gracie so I knew I had to answer it.
"I gotta take this real quick" I said turning away from him.
"Gracie what's wrong?!" I asked concerned since they only call if it's an emergency.
"Audrey's threatening to sell my stuff on eBay again!"
"Put your sister on the phone" I said with a sigh not realizing that I'm soon going to have to tell my life story. "Audrey I told you, you CAN'T sell your sisters stuff on eBay!"
"But she's being annoying!!"
"I don't care if she's being annoying. We have a suite go in a different room! For the last time you can't sell her stuff on eBay! I'll see you girls later" I said before hanging up and turning back towards Tim. "I'm sorry about that"

Tim POV:
As she took her phone call I started scrolling through Twitter but my head snapped up when I heard "put your sister on the phone". She has kids!? Deano said she's single, I mean I know you can be a single mom and everything but usually that's something you mention to a guy when you're trying to set them up. Damn she looks good for having at least 2 kids. I know she's a model but still.
"I'm sorry about that" she said turning back towards me.
"You have kids??" I asked before I could stop it from coming out. Good job Tim, let her know you were eavesdropping.