Told You So

Tim POV
"Thank you for having me over for dinner honey" My mom said walking to get her coat from the closet.
"Thanks for coming mom. I'm glad you got to finally meet Faith and her girls."
"Me too, now don't do anything stupid. She's a lovely girl and I can tell she's good for you"
"I don't plan on it mom. Trust me"
"Ok, I'm just making sure." She said as we walked back into the kitchen.
"Faith it was lovely to meet you and wish we could've done this much earlier"
"It was nice to meet you too. I'm glad you were able to come over while we were in town."
"We'll have to have dinner again next time you're in town" my mom said, I'm so happy her and Faith get along.
"Definitely! I need to hear all those embarrassing stories you have about Tim"
"Not funny!" I said protesting
"I've got to get going but I promise to bring some of those out next time. Bye honey." My mom said before hugging me and reaching for the door.
"Bye mom, I'll talk to you later" I said as she walked out the door.  "I told you, she would love you." I said closing the door and turning towards Faith.
"I know, I know" She said rolling her eyes.
"Mom, I'm pretty sure you got off easy compared to what Tim is going to have to go through with Nana and Grampy." Audrey said looking up from her phone.
"Faith, what does she mean by that!?" I said slightly panicked.
"You'll find out next weekend when we go visit them. Now let's pop some popcorn and watch some cheesy movie."