Bridge Questions

There's just one more chapter after this one. I'm sad to see it come to an end, this story has been like my baby but anyyyyyway here's the next chapter!

Tim POV
I was waiting for Faith to finish getting ready to go out for dinner when Gracie and Audrey walked into the living room.
"You have it right?" Audrey asked softly
"In my jacket pocket" I said patting my pocket.
"And you're gonna do it after on the bridge like we talked about right?" Gracie asked
"Yes. I'll try my best to not screw it up"
"Don't be nervous through dinner, she'll know something is up. She's gonna day yes, don't worry. She loves you" Audrey said just as Faith came into the living room wearing a skin tight purple long sleeved dress.
"You look gorgeous baby" I said walking over to her and kissing her.
"You don't look so bad yourself" she said with a smile.

On the bridge
Faith and I were walking in silence just enjoying the scenery and each other's company. I took a deep breath as she lead us over to the railing to look out over the water, knowing this was going to be the best moment to do it.
"It's so peaceful here compared to New York." She said looking out at the river.
"Faith..." I said with a shaky breath.
"What's wrong?" She asked turning to face me.
"These past 10 months have been the best 10 months of my life. I didnt go into the ACM's thinking I was going to meet someone that was going to turn my world upside down in the best way. You're my best friend and I love the minions just as much as I love you. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" I asked getting down on one knee. I looked up and she had her hands over her mouth and could see the tears in her eyes.
"Yes. I'll marry you babe" she said with a smile. I stood up and kissed her before sliding the ring on her finger.