Hallway Encounters

Faith POV:
"Girls, I'll be back in a few hours! Then we can go shopping. If you need anything, just call me." I said grabbing my bag and key card before walking towards the door.
"We'll be fine Mom. Don't be afraid to get cozy with a certain cowboy" Gracie said with a smirk.
"For the last time girls, I'm happy with it just being the 3 of us." I said shaking my head at them.
"Whatever you say. Just be open to possibilities." Audrey called after me as I was walking out the door and down towards the venue. As I made my way towards the venue I spotted a small group of girls pointing at me and whispering to each other. I smiled and waved at them before walking over to talk to them and take pictures with them.

Tim Pov:
I had just stepped off the elevator when I was stopped dead in my tracks by the most beautiful girl in the world standing just a few feet away laughing and taking pictures. Her long blonde hair, her long legs, and the sound of her laugh and voice were like something you only see in your dreams.
"Tim. Earth to Tim" I heard someone saying.
"Huh?" I asked being taken out of my daydream.
"You good buddy? You're staring" Bob said patting me on the back.
"Yeah, she's just really pretty." I say motioning to the blonde woman.
"Well get all the staring out of the way now, because in about 20 minutes you'll be rehearsing with her"
"Wait..... THAT'S Faith Hill!?" I said in shock not knowing how I was going to get through the next few days. It was going to be a struggle to say the least.

Faith POV:
As I was walking away from the group of girls I heard 'THAT'S Faith Hill!?'. Great just another guy that's gonna try and come up to me and try to get in my pants. Let's pray I'm not about to work with him.