Good to You?

Faith POV
"Faith, honey can you help me set the table please?" My mom asked
"Sure mom" I said standing up and kissing Tim's cheek before walking into the kitchen.
"Faith, is he good to you?" My mom asked getting the plates down from the cabinet.
"Mom, he's great to me and the girls. He surprised me at Vera's show I did a few months ago, and he helps the girls with their homework."
"As long as he's good to you and makes you and the girls happy. I don't want him treating you like Dan did"
"I know mom, he does make us happy" I said smiling as I put the napkins down.
"I'll try to get your dad and brothers to go a little easy on him but you're his little girl and their little sister. They just want the best for you and to protect you from getting hurt"
"I know" I said while putting the last plate setting down.
"Pour some tea for everyone while I get them from the living room"

Tim POV
After Faith left the room it was pretty quiet besides Gracie and Audrey talking about going to Europe soon.
"Dinner is ready everyone" Edna called and I couldn't have been happier because it meant a grilling session was being pushed back it at least I hoped.
"We'll try to save you if we can" Gracie said as we walked into the door dining room. God I love these minions and their mother.