Drinks?

Tim POV:
"I'm sorry about earlier, I'm not usually that short with people" I heard from behind me, I turned and saw Faith.
"It's fine you seemed kinda distracted, I didn't take it too personally." I said with a laugh
"I kinda was, last minute emails from my manager, you know how it is" she said coming and standing next to me.
"That's the truth! To be honest I didn't even know I was presenting until one of the guys in my band told me." Way to go Tim, That doesn't make it seem like you don't pay attention to anything.
"My manager told me when the new email came down but I honestly forgot until one of my gir....girlfriends reminded me" She said with a little stutter that I thought was adorable. I was about to say something but was cut off by one of the stage hands.
"Tim, Faith, y'all are up" he said motioning for us to go on stage.
It took us longer than usual to get it right because Faith kept messing up and laughing, I didn't mind though because the  sound of her laugh is one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard.
"I'm sorry I don't usually mess up that much" she said as we walked off the stage.
"It's fine. I'm not doing much today anyway"
"Either am I. My only plan after this was to go shopping but that's all" she said with a shrug.
"Do you maybe wanna grab a drink?" I asked hoping she'd say yes, I really want to get to know her.
"Sure let me just grab my bag and I'll meet you back over here" she said before walking away.

Faith POV:
I'm sorry about earlier, I'm not usually that short with people" I said walking up behind Tim, I figured I at least owed him that, even if I am still slightly disgusted with him.
"It's fine you seemed kinda distracted, I didn't take it too personally." He said with a laugh
"I kinda was, last minute emails from my manager, you know how it is" I said slightly lying, as i came to stand next to him. It wasn't a complete lie, Jason's emails did have me distracted.
"That's the truth! To be honest I didn't even know I was presenting until one of the guys in my band told me." Ok that's something I wouldn't have admitted but.
"My manager told me when the new email came down but I honestly forgot until one of my gir....girlfriends reminded me" Shit Faith! Don't mention Gracie and Audrey, he doesn't need to know your life story! I could Tell Tim was about to say something but a stage hand cut him off before he could.
"Tim, Faith, y'all are up" he said motioning for us to go on stage.
It took us longer than usual to get it right because I kept messing up and laughing. This is exactly why I'm not an actor or a singer. I would mess up too much. Modeling you just have try not to fall.
"I'm sorry I don't usually mess up that much" I said as we walked off the stage.
"It's fine. I'm not doing much today anyway"
"Either am I. My only plan after this was to go shopping but that's all" I said with a shrug.
"Do you maybe wanna grab a drink?" He asked me. I almost wanted to say no but heard the girls in the back of my head to be open to possibilities.
"Sure let me just grab my bag and I'll meet you back over here" I said before walking back to my dressing room and taking my phone out to text the girls, "took your advice, going for a drink with him. Figure out where you wanna go shopping and for dinner later. Love you". Let's pray this goes well.