Concussion

Faith POV
As I opened my eyes I saw the girls standing by me and a terrible headache starting to come on.
"Mom!! You're awake!" Audrey said almost crying.
"What happened?" I asked confused of why I was laying in the hospital.
"You don't remember?" Gracie asked and I just shook my head which made my headache worse. "We were backstage and you were taking your shoes off laughing with Maggie and the next second you were passed out on the floor. You hit your head pretty hard on the counter and floor. The doctor said you were severely dehydrated and that you probably have a concussion but he'd know that when you woke up" Gracie finished as she hit the call button for the nurse.
"I'm sorry I scared you girls" I said squeezing their hands.
"We're just glad you're ok" Audrey said squeezing my hand.
"Faith, it's good to see you awake. How are you feeling?" A man who I'm assuming is my doctor asked walking into the room.
"I have a headache but that's it"
"Alright well let me just do some tests and I'll be out of your way" he said before doing a few tests. "Well you have a pretty bad concussion. So get a lot of rest and try not to watch too much tv. I'll prescribe a higher dose of ibuprofen to help the pain of your headaches. You should be good to go by tomorrow morning" he said before walking out.
"Did you guys call Tim?" I asked knowing he would want to know about my fall. The girls just looked at each other.
"Sorry we forget. We were just so scared and worried about you" Gracie said looking guilty.
"It's ok girls. Hand me my phone"
"Here you go" Audrey said handing it to me. When I looked at hot I saw 3 missed calls from Tim and a ton of texts. I quickly presses the call back button.
"Faith!?" He answered clearly worried
"Hey baby"
"Are you ok? I saw online that you passed out and I hadnt heard from you"
"I'm ok, I have a really bad concussion from hitting my head and I guess I was severely dehydrated."
"I'm glad you're ok. I was so scared when I saw that and hadn't heard from you."
"The girls said they forgot to call you and they're sorry about that."
"It's ok. They were more worried about you and aren't really used to having to call anyone else. I dont take it personally. I'll let you get some rest, I'll see you in a few days. I love you"
"I love you too" I said before hanging up, giving Gracie my phone and closing my eyes.