The Easier Two

Tim POV
It's been almost a year since Faith and i have been together. A few months ago we moved in together in Nashville, once she found out she wouldn't have to be in New York as often. She still kept her place in New York for when she does goes up there. I'm starting to think about asking her to marry me but first I have to go through four people. Time to start with the easier two, since Faith is out getting her hair and nails done.
"Hey minions!" I said walking into the living room.
"What's up?" They asked coming into the living room.
"So I have something to run by you guys"
"Ok...." Gracie said trailing off while looking over at Audrey.
"I want to ask your mom to marry me. Is that ok?" I said taking a deep breath, waiting for their answer.
"Well" "I mean" They said at the same time making me a little nervous.
"One condition" Gracie said
"What is it?" I asked nervous of what it could be.
"We help you plan the proposal" Audrey said with a smirk as her and Gracie stood back to back. I let out a breath once she said that was the condition and not something crazy over the top.
"That's fine. I probably would've ended up coming to you guys for help anyway"
"Then yes. You can marry Audrey Faith Hill" Gracie said with a smile
"Do you have the ring yet?" Audrey asked eagerly.
"Not yet..."
"CAN WE HELP!!??" They asked or more like yelled at the same time.
"Yes, you can help pick it out" I said knowing they'd know more of what Faith would want for and engagement ring more than I would.