Nice To Meet You?

Faith POV:
I was sitting in my dressing room reading emails from my agent about upcoming fashion shows, photo shoots and talk show appearances when I heard a knock on my door. I placed my phone down on the table and turned towards the door.
"Hey, Can I help you or are you just gonna stand there looking lost?" I asked raising an eyebrow, at the man.
"Sorry, I just wanted to come introduce myself before we go out there and rehearse announcing Little Big Town's performance. I'm Tim" he said putting his hand out for me to shake. I nearly groaned at the sound of his voice recognizing it from earlier.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Faith" I said shaking his hand and giving him my best show time smile.
"I got some stuff to finish up here but I'll see you on stage soon" I said letting go of his hand.
"I'll let you get back to what you have to do. See you in a little bit" he said before leaving. I let out a groan as he left, only I would have to work with the guy who nearly get off from just seeing me for the first time earlier. I let out a sigh and decided to call the girls.
"Mom, what's up? Is everything ok?" Audrey asked answering her phone.
"Put it on speaker so your sister can hear"
"Ok, so what's up mom?" Gracie asked coming over the speaker.
"The 'handsome cowboy' as you like to call him just came in to meet me and you can definitely not get your hopes up"
"Why what happened?!" Audrey asked concerned.
"Remember what happened in Paris, when we were walking down the street and a guy realized who I was?" I asked them about an incident just a few months ago.
"Yeah?" They both asked confused.
"Well the same thing happened on my walk to the venue. I didn't pay attention to it, until he walked in and started talking, which made me recognize the voice."
"Mom just give him one more chance. What if he's the one for you? You haven't dated anyone since Dad left when we were like 5." Gracie said trying to be rational. "Ask him for drinks after, try and get to know him" Audrey added.
"Fine, just to make you girls stop bugging me about this. Love you, see you later"
"Bye mom! Love you!" They said before hanging up.

Tim POV:
I decided on the way to my dressing room it would probably be best to go introduce myself to Faith. I walked down the hallway until I found the room with her name on it. I softly knocked on her door to get her attention. When she turned I was once again struck by her beauty, this time seeing her face.
Hey, Can I help you or are you just gonna stand there looking lost?" She asked me drawing me out of my day dream.
"Sorry, I just wanted to come introduce myself before we go out there and rehearse announcing Little Big Town's performance. I'm Tim" I said putting my hand out for her to shake.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Faith" She said shaking my hand. "I got some stuff to finish up here but I'll see you on stage soon" She said letting go of my hand.
"I'll let you get back to what you have to do. See you in a little bit" I said before leaving. Well that certainly didn't go as planned, I let out a sigh and thought about googling her to find out some basic information. Or maybe I should just ask her for drinks. 'Yeah Tim go with the latter' I thought to myself as I walked back towards my dressing room.

Sorry this one is pretty long, I felt like I had to cover a lot.