The Other Two

Tim POV
I felt bad lying to Faith about where I was going this weekend but how else was I gonna get down to see her parents without her being suspicious. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I pulled into her parents driveway. I slowly got out of my truck and walked to the front door, gently knocking on it.
"Tim, Faith didn't tel us y'all were coming down" Edna said when she opened the door.
"She umm doesn't know I'm here, she thinks I'm in Arizona doing some album promo" I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously.
"Why are you lying to our daughter?" Ted asked coming up behind Edna.
"I um wanted to ask y'all an important question that Faith can't know about yet" I said as they looked at each other with a smile.
"Come on in Tim" Edna said, I walked over to the couch and waited for them to join me.
"Do you had a question for us?" Ted asked sitting down in the chair across from me.
"I was hoping to have your permission to ask Faith to marry me" I said nervously as I looked up at them.
"Have you run this idea by Gracie and Audrey yet, because you know they come first to Faith" Edna asked.
"Yes ma'am. They're both ok with it and want to help me pick out a ring and help plan it, if I have your permission that is." I said as they looked at each other.
"Tim, I think you make Faith as well as Gracie and Audrey very happy, which is all we've ever wanted for them. So you have our permission to ask Faith to marry you" Ted said and I could tell he was holding back tears.
"Thank you. I promise to keep them happy for as long as I live"