Katsuki Bakugou X Reader: I like you, dumbass

A/n: I know some of you probably don't even read these, but this story is based on what me and my sister did the other night, but romance added, so there's that, y'all are both in UA, so enjoy~!

You were hungry. There wasn't that much to it, but you didn't feel like eating instant ramen or cooking, so you decided to go out to eat. When you went outside, it was dark out and a little cold, but you ignored it and continued on, and decided against bringing a jacket. But that was a bad BAD decision.

You were about a mile away from your house, when all the sudden rain started pouring. You rain to the nearest bus stop for cover, there was someone else, but you couldn't see them so you just went on and stood there.

"You fucking dumbass what're you doing in the fucking pouring rain without a jacket or at least an umbrella!" The figure turned towards you only for you to see it was the infamous, Bakugou Katsuki, your best friend(and crush) since you were in middle school.

"O-oh um I d-didn't realize it was gonna rain." You stuttered chattering because of how cold you were. You noticed that he had a black jacket and umbrella.

"Idiot" He mumble to himself taking off his jacket and shoving it at you " here I don't need you sick on Monday, as much as you are a dumbass, you still need to go to school." He mumbled with a small tint of pink on his cheeks.

"O-oh um thanks, but won't you be cold?" You asked with a faint blush on your cheeks.

"Tch. I'll be fucking fine." He said gazing away from you. "Where the fuck are you going anyways?" He questioned.

"I was just gonna go eat at a restaurant, wanna join me, it's my treat." You say in a monotone voice.

"Whatever, don't you have food at home?" He asked more aggressive then before.

"I do, but I'm tired of ramen and I don't feel like cooking." You say matter-o-factly. "What are you doing?" You questioned back.

"Same as you, my parents are on some stupid fucking business trip this weekend and I don't have much to cook at my fucking house, so yeah I'll take you up on that offer." He answered in his normal raspy voice.

"Thanks again for the jacket.." you mumbled your blush becoming darker.

"Tch. Whatever, just don't tell anyone about it." He said angrily at you, causing you to giggle.

"Aww~ why? You gotta reputation to keep?~" you teased him making his blush darken. You two started walking.

"S-Shut the fuck up!" He said annoyed at your teasing attitude.

"Make me!" You challenge thinking he was just gonna get angrier

You were wrong... so so wrong. He didn't get angrier, no instead he stopped both of you from walking pulled you by the collar and kissed you. You were shocked at first, so you didn't kiss back, but once you processed what was happening, you slowly started to kiss back. Once he pulled away he chuckled at your red face and began walking again, with his lips turned up in a cocky smirk.

"Looks like that shut you up." He said proud of shutting you up.

"W-wha huh I uhh d-d y-you u-umm" you tried to form words to explain your feelings and thoughts but failed.

"Speak Y/N not just incoherent mumbling" he shouted annoyed he couldn't understand what you were saying.

"W-what was that about?" You mumbled meekly and very very confused.

"You seriously don't fucking know? I like you dumbass." He mumbled his cheeks turning crimson.

"I like you too Katsuki." You mumbled and kissed his cheek as you both began walking again.

A/n: I honestly don't know how to end some of these and it's just like here you go this is the ending, that's it.