Todoroki X Reader: Too Cute

A/n: I'm bored. And I'm sorry. And Enjoy~!

"Go ahead! Throw your rocks at me! From your little glass house and take off running! You're no better than me!" You sing, blow drier covering up your voice.

You had just gotten out of the shower, you were listening to music. As per usual, and had to turn it off to blow dry your hair. But that doesn't mean your singing had to stop.

"We both made mistakes, haven't we?" You sang, staring at yourself in the mirror with a look on your face.

"I won't undo what I'm doing to sit in judgement of what makes us human! I don't claim to be proud, but my head won't be hung in shame!" You sang, throwing your hair in a dramatic manner.

You bent over so you could get your roots better with a burning your scalp and make your hair look thick. You had forgotten about everything that wasn't your blow dryer turned microphone and your singing, that includes previous made plans.

"I didn't plan it, but the light turned red and I ran it! And I'm still standing!" Because you couldn't move your hair so dramatically, or hands, you decided to use your hips.

"Y/n? I-oh." You heard your boyfriend's voice say, walking into the bathroom, getting a nice view of your rear end, and looking away, turning light pink.

"Sh-Shouto! Sorry! I forgot that you were supposed to hang out with me, I was just blow drying my hair! I'll be finished in a minute! You can wait outside if you want!" You say, turning toward and smiling up at him.

"Sure." He mumbles, walking out and  closing the door behind him. Once he hears the blow dryer turn back on, he sighs, back against the wall, looking straight up.

"What have I done to be this blessed?" He whispers to himself. Thinking back to your cute face and adorable... existence. Yeah, that's the word. Your adorable existence.

A/n: I've been reading a lot of Tom Holland imagines and I've officially fallen in love and want to make him a one shot book. Do you think I could do him justice? Of course I would also do Peter Parker. Because duh.