Todoroki X Reader: Butt Dial

A/n: I'm tired of all this depressing shit because my life is fucked up y'all deserve to hear from the non depressed me they're way more fun so I'm gonna give you retarded "wtf is wrong with you" me! Enjoy~!

You are eating lunch with your boyfriend, Shouto Todoroki, he had a deep look on his face.

"Uhh, Shouto? You okay?" You ask waking him from his trail of thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm just... thinking..." he says quietly.

"About?" You ask, taking a sip of your drink.

"What's a difference between a butt dial and a booty call?" He asks. You choke on your drink and spit it out.

"*wheezing* wh-where did you hear about a booty call?" You ask. He shrugs.

"Kaminari said something about it in class earlier and Jirou smacked him because of it." He says innocently. You start blushing a light pink.

"U-Umm, well a butt dial is when you accidentally call someone by sitting on your phone." You say and he nods. "A booty call is umm when someone wants to... have sex..." his eyes widen a bit. "And so they call someone like maybe a girlfriend or boyfriend, or just someone they can just screw around with, like a really close friend or something." You say as you turn back to your food. He nods at you.

"So if I... wanted to have sex... I'd call you? And that would be a booty call?" He asks with a barely noticeable blush.

"Uh-huh." You nod and continue with your lunch. 'Well that was awkward!' You think still blushing. 'But maybe now he'll know what do when he needs help.'

A/n: may write a continuation if you know what I mean