Kirideku Week

A/n: It's Kirideku week. Y'all know what that means... I GOTTA WRITE A STORY ABOUT IT and you fucking know it, it will gay AF, but that's just Kiri. YEAH! Anyway, apparently the day 1 prompt is Vampire, so that's what's gonna happen. They've been dating for like about 1 year and they are like outta high school they started dating like 3 years after getting out of UA in this so SUCK IT! This contains some sexual content, nothing to hardcore. This is some bull shit AU I came up with in the spur of the moment. Enjoy~!

"Ah Eijirou? What's wrong?" Izuku asks his pacing boyfriend, concerned.

"U-Umm I have... Something I need to confess.." Eijirou responds. He pauses and looks at Izuku's neck for a minute. It looked... "I..." He continues to focus on Izuku's neck. 

"What is Eiji?" Izuku says, moving a few steps closer, so he's right in front on Eijirou. 

"I uh... I um am a uh v-vampire... And there's supposed to be a..." He gulps. "blood moon tonight..." He says rubbing his neck shyly and looks away from Izuku.

"What does that mean, do you have to like drink someone's blood or something?" Izuku asks. Eijirou chuckles at his boyfriend's innocence. 

"I-I'm su-supposed to... U-Um I-I'm supposed t-t-to um..." He keeps stuttering, he finally sighs as he takes a deep breath and reveals the truth. "I'm supposed to drink the blood of my lover the first blood moon after I turn twenty one... And I turned twenty one a couple months ago.." He says lowly. Izuku just stands there, confused for a minute. Then his face turns red in embarrassment and realization.

"Y-You're s-supposed to drink my blood..?" Izuku asks quietly.

"That is unless, you don't wanna be my lover." Eijirou says, a little saddened.

"N-No! Th-That's not it! I-It's just that... we... we've never really tried anything... l-like that." Izuku says shyly, and turning more red by the minute. 

"I-It's okay Izuku, I won't take it any further, I promise. And it doesn't hurt as much as you think it would." He tries to reassure Izuku. Izuku takes a deep breath and looks up at Eijirou with determination in his eyes.

"I'm okay with it. I-If that's what you're supposed to do, then lets do it." He says. Eijirou stares at him in surprise, and Izuku shies away a bit, looking down and rubbing the back of his neck. Eijirou cups Izuku's cheeks, and makes Izuku look into his eyes. He kisses Izuku's lips gently, Izuku kisses back almost immediately. He pulls Izuku closer by his hips and Izuku rests his hand on Eijirou's chest. Izuku pats Eijirou's chest to signal he can't breath. They pull away.

"Are you ready?" Eijirou asked, already lowering to his neck. Izuku's shaking a little bit, but he nods his head and and lifts his head a little to give Eijirou better access.

"G-Go ahead Eiji." Izuku says nervously. Eijirou puts his lips on his neck, causing Izuku to shudder, he then sinks his teeth into Izuku's neck. He soon breaks through his skin, causing Izuku to whimper, the taste of iron fills Eijirou's mouth as he sucks some of Izuku's blood. He pulls away and wipes the remaining blood from his lips, at this point Izuku's turned a little paler than usual. 

"Are you okay Izu?" Eijirou asks his boyfriend. Izuku nods his and is still a blushing mess. 

"I-I'm okay." He mumbles and puts his hand to cover the spot where Eijirou bit.