Katsuki X Reader: Helpless

A/n: a request combined with another, and it becomes something neither of you wanted but I hope you like better. Enjoy~!

You were at home with your husband, you'd been dating since your last year at UA. Most people said you wouldn't last a week. You are now twenty three, and there's no sign of falling out of love or bad arguments.

You were asleep, you hadn't felt good that day, you seemed upset about something, but he couldn't tell what. So, he made you go back to bed until you felt better. While you were asleep, he did everything in his power that he thought would make you smile, or at least seem happy.

A few hours later you woke up, distracted by the sound of music playing, your mind was trying to function properly to tell what it was. You realized that it was "Right Handman" from the Hamilton Soundtrack. You saw a dress at the front of the door, it said "wear me!" On s sticky note attached to it. You put on the dress and smile at yourself in the mirror, realizing it's the same dress you wore for your "unusual" wedding.

"What's this about?" You mumble, stepping out of your room, and seeing beautiful decorations all around. You start walking towards the music, looking around the beautiful flowers and golden streamers twisted together and hung up.

As you reach the stairs, you can see the furniture is moved to the other side of the room, and in the middle of the living room, stands a fancy dressed Katsuki. He wore the same tux, and even the same tie as your wedding day.

"Katsuki... what is all of this?" You smile, looking up at him. He looks down at you with less anger then usual, and a ghost of a smile on his face.

"You seemed sad this morning, I just wanted to bring a smile to your face." He mumbles, his raspy voice filled with amusement as you twirl around the room. Your favorite song starts playing, "Helpless" and you begin to sing.

"Look into your eyes and he skies the limit I'm Helpless~!" You sing quietly. Katsuki extends his hand, suggesting a dance. You take it with a smile.

You both sway back and forth, you mumbling the lyrics and smiling. As he watches you in amusement, watching your lips move and your eyes crinkle at the corners. He sighs happily, spinning you off, and then pulling you back.

"Helpless... that sounds about right." You murmur, burying your head in his chest. He looks down at you, a rare smile crosses his face.

"I never want to feel you're unhappy, what made you upset?" He asks. You sigh, looking down with a sad look on your face.

"I... I'm sorry..." you apologize.

"What for?" He asks, confused.

"I'm a horrible wife." You say, tears now leaking from your eyes.

"No you aren't. Who said that?" He asks, you knew he would hurt the person who told you that and make you regret.

"I saw all of our friends having kids, the heterosexual ones, at least, and I wanted to try for one, so when we did, I was really happy you wanted to start a family with me. I thought everything was gonna be great! Until the day I took a pregnancy test, I showed negative, I went to the dark, and he told me I couldn't have babies, that my ovaries had cancelled out." You say, crying softly. (Made up thing.)

"Y/n, we don't need a kid to be happy. If we have one that's great. If we don't, it doesn't matter. Because no matter what..." He trails off, he lifts your chin, cups your cheeks, and wipes your tears softly, though his hands are calloused, they're very warm and comforting. "We'll always have each other." He says, and you smile up at him, tears still falling.

Yeah... you were pretty helpless when it came to him.

A/n: lol head canon that  Katsuki gets older he becomes more like his father!