Toshinori X Quirkless!Reader: Quirkless Couple

A/n: I just watched the newest episode when All Might fights All For One. It's based on after the fight. You are his wife. So Enjoy~!

"Yagi!" You shout, covered in dirt from the rubble, and running to the once hero, All Might. (He just had said you're next.) Tears were streaming down your face.

"Y/n? What're you doing here?" He asks, voice changed from serious to worry.

"I came running as soon as I heard about this on TV." You mumble, hugging him. He hugs you back, and immediately news reporters are in your face.

"Who are you? What are your relations with All Might?" A news reporter asks, shoving a microphone in your face.

"I'm Y/n Toshinori. I'm his wife. He kept me secret because I don't like what news reporters do." You hiss, not letting go of Yagi. The news reporters backed away.

"Why did you come?" He asks.

"Because I couldn't-couldn't do anything. You were in danger, and I just sat there, watching you because I'm useless." You sob.

"Y/n, you are not useless. You're my everything, the main reason I decided to fight for society." He says, cupping your cheek and wiping away your tears.

(Time skip to like a week letter.)

"Guess what I just realized?" You say, walking down the hall to your living room.

"What?" He says.

"We're the quirkless couple again! The incredibly smart, silly, somehow stupid, sickly sweet, lovey dovey, quirkless couple." You say with a smile.

"How did I forget we made that a thing?" He says.

"I dunno, but it was the stupidest saying ever." You giggle. He chuckles and smiles at you.

"Yeah, it's great though." He says.

Yeah, that's what you guys were, the quirkless couple. And nobody could make you feel upset about it.