Aizawa X Sick!Student!Reader: It's Not Fair

A/N: Okay no this isn't pedophilia reader is like a daughter to Aizawa so I told you I was gonna write a lot about cancer and I wanted write because I have testing next week AND I'M JUST TRYING TO CHILL So writing will do me good. Some low key Eraser Mic btw your father died as a hero. As always, please enjoy~!

"Mr. Aizawa? I.. I have leukemia.. M-My mom doesn't have the money for the treatment... I might n-not get better... I might not ever be a hero.." You said sobbing, Aizawa looked at you in horror. 

"W-What do you mean?" He asks in shock, this is the only time the students got any real reaction out of him. None of your fellow students knew what was happening, you didn't want them to know. It was the end of the day, so not many people were there to 

"I-If I don't get better on my own, I won't be able to be a h-hero.." You were still sobbing. He just stood there shocked, so you walked out and went home, still crying. 

(Time skip to the teachers lounge.)

"SHE WHAT NOW?!" Hizashi shouted at his husband.

"She has leukemia and M/N (mother's name) doesn't have enough money to pay for the treatment. I have known that kid her whole life, there was nothing she wanted more than to be a hero like her father and help people. It's not fair." Aizawa got an idea. "I'm going to talk to M/N." He states as he walks out of the room and school.

(Time skip again, except to your house, it's late and you're asleep.)

"Shota, why're you here so late?" M/N asks the long haired male.

"Y/N told me aout her leukemia, I wanted to know how much the treatment was." He says as he takes off his shoes and steps into the house.

"Hmm? Oh, it costs around one million yen, like I've got that much money." She murmurs. Aizawa looks off into space for a minute. 

"Excuse me M/N, I've gotta make a few phone calls, it was nice seeing you again." He says as he puts on his shoes and hugs the M/H/C (mom's hair color) haired woman. She hugs him back and waves goodbye.

He calls Toshinori as soon as he leaves the home. 

"Aizawa? Why're you calling so late? Are one of the students in trouble again?

It's worse than usual, Y/N has leukemia and her mother can't afford the treatment I-It's one million yen, I-I've known this kid her whole life. The worst part, is that the kid doesn't even seem to care she might die, she was just upset she couldn't be a hero."

The dark haired man started crying surprising Toshinori.

"She has Leukemia? Why hadn't she told anyone other than you? How long does she have before it's to late for treatment?

I would estimate around four weeks, I know this may sound crazy, but I really love this kid, and I'm thinking of paying for her treatment. I was wondering if you could help me.

I.... I will I don't care what I have to pay, that child will live."

Aizawa sighed in relief.

"Th-thank you Toshinori. I can't thank you enough.

It's my job as a hero and as her teacher to do this. I'll give you around six hundred thousand in the morning.

Good night."

He hangs up the phone and walks to his own home. 

"Hey so how'd your talk with M/N go"? Hizashi asks.

"It costs one million yen to get the treatment done. I've got Toshinori helping pay with around six hundred yen. You in to pay the other four hundred thousand?" Aizawa asks.

"Damn right I'm in, I've known them both just as long as you." Hizashi smiles at his husband. 

(Time skip to tomorrow morning.)

"Good morning Aizawa, here's the money." Toshinori says, handing the dark haired man the money. It's a Saturday, so they decided to meet at a local cafe. 

"Thanks Toshinori, I'm gonna go give it to M/N." He says as he walks out of the building, and to your house.

"Shota? Good morning? Come to visit again?" The M/H/C woman asks the dark haired male.

"I know this is strange, but I have the money for Y/N's treatment." He says handing the woman the money. Her eyes start to water and she hugs him.

"Th-Thank you Shota. H-How did you get enough money? I know you're not a famous hero, so how did you get it?" She asks still crying some.

"I got Toshinori to help me, and Hizashi, they're both pretty big heroes." He answers, slightly smiling at the shorter/taller woman. (idk how tall your mom is)

"You guys really are the greatest heroes. Y/N! Y/N COME DOWN HERE!" Your mom calls for you.

"Hmm? What's up mo- oh, hi Mr. Aizawa." You said yawning, rubbing your eyes, and smiling at your teacher and uncle. (He's like your mom's brother but y'all aren't related.)

"Shota just gave me enough money to... get you treatment." Your mom smiles sweetly at you. Your eyes widen and start to fill with tears. You run up and hug Aizawa, surprising him.

"Th-Thank you Mr. Aizawa. I-I'll get to be a hero." You started crying. He hugs you back with a small smile. "H-How did you get the money?" you asked.

"I told Toshinori and Hizashi and asked them to help me get enough money for the treatment, they both immediately said yes. So don't only thank me, I barely deserve the credit." He mumbles in his usual monotone voice. 

"OH CRAP! I HAVE TO GO TELL KIRI, TODO, MIDO, IIDA, AND URA, I JUST TOLD THEM THIS LAST NIGHT!" You said as you ran up the stairs. 

"I'm just s-so happy that I get to see my baby grow up. I wish her father was here to see her." The M/H/C mumbled. Aizawa hugged her, because she had started crying again.

"I'm sure he'd very proud of her, she's an smart and strong girl." He murmurs. 

A/n: AWWW OKAY I REALLY LIKED THIS ONE IT WAS A LITTLE OOC BUT HEY IDGAF I ENJOYED WRITING THIS SO MLEH