Mirio X Reader: I can't not stress

A/n: um. I dunno. I just got an idea. I'm changing the POV. Just so y'all know. It's kinda sexual. So Enjoy~!

I had been stressed out lately, with my internship, school, hero training, and having to take care of my little brother.

"Y/n, can you meet me in front of the gate? After school?" Mirio asks. I think about it, and nod.

"I'll have to get someone to get my brother from school. I'll only have about half an hour though, I have to cook for my brother, and finish my English homework before going to my internship." I mumble as I continue to nibble on my food, and scribble down continuous numbers, studying for an upcoming math test next Tuesday. He smiles brightly at me and nods.

"Okay." He mumbles.

~after school~

"Alright Mirio, I got Ms. Komoracu to pick my brother up from school, but I still don't have a lot of time, what did you-?" I pause when I look up from my phone. He was standing in front of a car and smiling at me, with a basket in one hand and f/flowers in the other. "Mirio... what is all this?" I ask walking up to him. He simply hands me the basket and flowers.

"You've been stressed out lately. So I decided to let you have a weekend off and forget about all that's stressing you out and relax." He says.

"Oh Mirio," I mutter and hug him "but how did you do all of this, you don't own a car." I ask.

"Well, I called Trident and asked if you could have the weekend off, she knew how hard you were working and said yes. I got Tamaki to let you copy his homework, I got your little brother a babysitter, and Tamaki is letting me borrow his car." He says, smiling sweetly.

"Mirio, you didn't have to do this for me, I don't deserve you." I mumble into his chest, making him blush brightly.

"I know I didn't I wanted to though, you deserve a break." He mumbles into my hair.

"Thank you... so, so much." I mumble, pulling away from the hug. He opens the car door for me.

"M'lady." He says in a deeper voice than before.

"How gentlemanly~!" I say teasingly and giggle, he then gets in and starts driving.

"So, where exactly are you taking me?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." He answers simply.

I sigh and roll my eyes playfully. I then grab my phone out and scroll through a bunch of social medias. Tumblr, iFunny, Wattpad, Facebook, Instagram, continuous apps, until the car came to a stop.

"We're here." He mutters and unbuckled.

"M-Mirio, this is... a love hotel..." I mutter sheepishly. He rubs the back of his head shyly.

"Y-Yeah, I know, I don't expect anything to happen, unless you want to, but Hadou told me they had hot tubs in the rooms so you could relax and not have to interact much. She just told me it would help you relax more." He mumbles shyly. I nod my head, and blush prominently.

We make it to our room, and they weren't lying the hot tub was in the room, but they also had condoms on the night stand, and a heart shaped bed. It made me blush more, Mirio too.

"I didn't pack anything..." I mutter.

"Don't worry, I got all that stuff, your friends told me all the sizes you wear, and I got you some clothes. I didn't know what kinda bathing suit you liked though, so I got you two." He mutters, putting down the bags he brought in.

"You really are the sweetest boyfriend ever." I say and hug him.

"I'm just giving you what you deserve!" He cheers.