TODODEKU WEEEEEK!!!

A/n: TODODEKU IS MY OT-FUCKING-P so obviously I have to write for it. Enjoy~!

Tododeku Week Day 2: Insecurities.

Shouto sat in the corner of his bed, knees to his chest and shaking. Tears streaming down like streams of water. His right hand gripping his hair lightly, his left covering the red scar over his eye. Heartbeat getting louder and louder. He hears a knock on the door and his shaking becomes more violent and his panting gets faster, and his heart beats harder.

The door cracks open by the slightest, revealing untamed forest green, and eyes of colored the same. Eyebrows furrowed and worried eyes look at the shaking figure of his boyfriend.

"Shouto," Izuku murmurs softly "are you alright?" He asks, hiding the frantic part that wants to reveal, in fear of scaring him more.

"I-I can't-I- you-you- I'm- d-don't-pl-please!" Shouto stammers out, covering his face more. Izuku tilts his head, eyebrows furrowing further in concern.

"Shouto, hey hey hey, it's alright, they're is nothing to be afraid of. You're safe now." Izuku says, walking closer and securely wraps his arms around Shouto's shaking and sobbing form. After Shouto calms down, he finally speaks.

"Why do you love me?" He mumbles sadly. "I-I mean, I have all of these problems, I have this ugly ass scar on my face, not to mention it's what two in the morning and my mental state is so fucked up you had to sit here for an hour to help me-" he cuts himself off with a sob. Izuku looks at him for a minute, before a small chuckle escapes his lips and he smiles lightly.

"Shouto, I don't care if you have problems, I do too, and you don't complain when helping me. And most of my scars are self harm scars, so don't say your mental state is messed up, because I'm not far off. And no matter what you or anybody else says, your scar doesn't change that you are beautiful, inside and out." Izuku reassures, his smile never once faltering.

"Self harm?" Shouto mutter, lifting up one of Izuku's arm to inspect his scars, and even if it isn't as noticeable as the others, there are several small scars on the backside of his wrist. It's obvious he wasn't wanting to kill himself- he's smart enough to know how to do it properly- but rather take away pain from somewhere else.

"Y-Yeah, when Kacchan would get especially violent he wouldn't just yell profanities and punch me, he'd beat me to a pulp- explosions and all- and yell even worse things. One day, towards the very end of middle school, he told me to kill myself." Izuku mutters.

"You didn't tell anybody?" Shouto asks, still playing with Izuku's hand. Izuku chuckles sadly and looks down, hair covering his eyes.

"Nobody cares about some quirkless kid." He mumbles quietly.

"That's not true." Shouto says, lifting Izuku's gaze towards him.

"It was then, when I didn't know people could be kind, when I thought the possibility of me being a hero where about as big as a grain of salt." Izuku says. There's less emotion in his voice than before, though there's a chuckle.

"Well, quirk or no quirk, I think you make the best hero, better than All Might in my opinion." Shouto mumbles, making Izuku smile.

They spend the rest of the night watching superhero movies and analyzing them, for logical mistakes or way too over used cliches.