Shouto X Reader: Complaints

A/n: this is two one shots. Because I thought of this while I was in the shower and I ran out of conditioner. Enjoy~!

"Hey Y/n!" Shouto shouts, leaning his head out of the shower.

"What's up?" Y/n says.

"What happened to all the shampoo, I bought a new bottle a week ago, and I've used barely any?" He asks.

"Sweetheart you have three daughters, with incredibly thick hair, and a wife with the same hair. Who all have important events tonight." She says sarcastically.

"Wait, really? What's happening?" He asks.

"Olivia is hosting her very first prom, Mimi has a science fair, Marian has her first performance as the lead roll, and I have a meeting with Eraserhead tonight and I like looking pretty when I meet with other heroes. And don't tell me he's gonna dress like a hobo because I know he is." She says back. (That's right bitch I'm your kid now. :P)

"Wait, her performance is tonight? I promised Kirishima to go drinking." Shouto says.

"Well, what's more important, your daughters or your friends?" She asks.

"Tell him I can't make it." Shouto says.

"Got it sweetie." She responds.

Texting:

Shouto: Hey Eiji, this is Y/n, Shouto can't make it!

Eijirou: awww why not!

Shouto: says his kids are more important then you. He has a busy night, and can't come drinking, sorry!

Eijirou: I don't blame him, I'd choose my daughter over my friends too.

"He said alright!" Y/n shouts, blow drying her  h/l h/c hair. 

"Thanks babe." Shouto says.

"Welcome."

~the second one~

"Shouto!" You shout, inside of the shower.

"What do you need?" He asks.

"Would you leave me If i stopped shaving my legs, I will literally shave everywhere else, but my legs are annoying to shave and I never get all the spots and I have to shave again and I just cut myself. I wanna be sexy, but i dunno how sexy I can be with dark blue bandaids up and down my legs." You say.

"This is literally nothing in the sentence that will make me leave you." He says back.

"Aww thanks babe!" You cheer.

A/n: just started thinking