Shouto X Reader: Over Worked

A/n: I dunno, I feel like I need to explain where I get my ideas, but I never know how, because I literally just sit there and think ma thoughts. So enjoy~!

(This includes sexual content yada yada ya know the drill.)

You got a call in the middle of the day from your husband, Shouto.

"Hey Shou, what's up?

I might get home later than usual, maybe an hour later, because of some stupid paperwork, just wanted to let you know, if I come home a little late I'm not dead, just working.

Aww, I wanted to spend the night with you! Okay, glad you're not dead though! See you later Shouto!

See you love!"

You sigh as you hang up the phone, you were planning something special tonight. It's not like it was a special night, you would've been pissed if it was. You just thought he deserved it. And he sure as hell did! Then an idea can to mind.

It was around eleven, two hours later than Shouto would come home. You had made him his favorite food, cold soba. (Isn't that it.)

"I think I should change and then head out." You mumble as you walk to your shared room and change into shorts and a hoodie. You drive to his agency, which is mainly empty, a few side kicks and other people.

"What can I do for you Miss?" The secretary asks you as you walk in.

"Umm, I'm here to see Shouto- Duality, I'm his wife." You say, smiling lightly, and holding up your hand to show off the wedding band. (I made up that hero name, it's because his parents are complete opposites, like his quirks.)

"Ah, last office on the right of the top floor." She said simply and went back to work.

"Oh, thank you, have a nice night." You say and make your way to the elevator. You make it to his office and knock lightly.

"Enter." He says monotonously. "What do you need?" He asks, without looking away from his work.

"My husband to look at me." You say playfully. He turns around, his features soften and he smiles lightly at you.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" He asks, getting up and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I'm here to see my husband, because I love you." You say and close the space between you two. He rubs his thumbs in a circular motion on your hips. You both pull apart for air. "I also be food." You smile.

"Thank you." He chuckles, kisses your forehead and puts the food on his desk.

"I though you might've been hungry." You say and hug him.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles, and presses your foreheads together.

"For what?" You giggle.

"I feel like I've been neglecting you, with work and everything, I barely have time for you." He says.

"Oh Shouto, I knew what I was signing up for when I fell in love with a pro hero. Well, one in training. And the fact that you feel sorry you don't have time for me, shows me you love me." You say, smiling up at him.

"I feel like I need to make it up to you." He mumbles, closing the space between you again.

This innocent kiss, got heated quickly as he grabs your ass softly, making you gasp lightly, and him sliding his tongue into your mouth with ease. Your tongues started fighting for dominance, though Shouto easily over powered you. Your lungs started to burn, from lack of oxygen. You pat his chest lightly, signaling you can't breath.

"Do you think we'll get caught?" You ask, and he chuckles at you.

"Not likely, even if we did, who's going to tell their boss the rules?" He says.

"I dunno, Tenya could just burst in here and fuck up our time." You say sarcastically, causing him to chuckle.

He kisses you again, softer this time. He pulls away, and pulls the hoodie over your head. Which you didn't have a shirt underneath, making it easier to access your neck. He bites down on the area between your shoulder and neck, causing an airy moan to leave your mouth.

He unclips your bra, making a trail of kisses to your breasts, he looks up at you and bites down on your hardened bud, smirking when you whimper. He continues playing with your breasts for a while, switching occasionally. Your moans and whimpers making him more and more excited.

While he's distracted, you slide your hand into his pants, grasping his length, causing his breath to hitch, he lifts his head up and looks at you with half lidded eyes. He pulls you closer to him, and pushing you to the wall.

"What do you think you're doing?" You ask. He smirks at you and drops to his knees, pulling on your shorts along with your underwear down too, causing you to gasp at the feeling of the cool air hitting your sensitive area.

"Helping you." He whispers seductively, he then places his tongue flat on your woman hood, your breath hitching and your legs growing weak. He keeps teasing you, biting your clit, never going exactly where you want him to go.

"Sh-Shouto, if you keep teasing me, I-I won't be able to last long." You moan. Then he pulls away completely, causing you to whimper, standing up and pulling you closer.

"So I have been neglecting you." He says, kissing your lips lightly. "Why haven't you done it yourself?" He asks.

"I have, b-but nothing works better than you." You say quietly.

He sighs, smiling lightly, and gets back on his knees, sticking his tongue completely in you, you moan louder than you expected to, and blush brightly. He plunges his tongue in and out, somehow going faster and faster each time. You pull on his hair, he groans at the feeling, causing vibrations to be sent through you. You reach your climax quickly, your legs shake, and your breath is heavier than before.

You unbuttoned his pants and pull down his boxer.

"Please Shouto, fuck me." You beg. He lines himself up at your entrance, and pushes in, until his filled you to the brim.

"God I don't remember you being this tight." He mumbles, and waits for your signal to move. It's not like you haven't done this before, it's just been a long while. You nod telling him to move, he immediately starts pounding himself into you, you want to scream at how hard he was going, but didn't to make a lot of noise, so you settled for loud moans.

"Ah~ nngmm~ mmm~!" You moan, feeling your climax nearing, already sensitive from before. You climax, with a low moan.

"I'm gonna-" he groans, his cum filling you up and leaking out a little.

A/n: fuck you I had fun coming up with this. Oh wait Shouto already did. (OHHH.)